Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello, world.

Here goes.

As I type this, it's not quite the new year yet, but I already have a feeling about 2012. 

I've yet to put a name to this feeling. I feel . . . anticipation. Excitement. Eagerness. Potential. 

I think 2012 is going to be a great year. 

No idea why.

Whatever else happens in 2012, a lot of reading is going to take place in my house. 

My goal is to read 52 books in 2012. That's a lot of books for a stay-at-home mom who is also employed. 

This is where you get to join in my bibliophilic (word?) journey. I hope you enjoy it. 

I've invited some fellow bibliophiles to come along for the ride. You will meet them shortly. 

By way of introduction, my name is Megan. Many of my friends call me Meg. 

I love to read. I love my husband and my little babe. 



Who are you? 

2 comments: